Rêve Atelier

Rêve Atelier

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Rêvetorial: Mesh Skirt Style Alert

I am not sure if you are all aware of the mesh skirt craze in the fashion world right now. Almost every label ready-to-wear carries them now and we picked up on that trend too. Our upcoming collection incorporates lots of mesh detail to our clothings. But today I'm not writing on our second collection just yet. 

Today, I'm writing about the mesh skirt that I have had for almost a year: Maxi Mesh Skirt. When i saw it, I knew I had to have it but it was really long and I haven't really had any occasion to wear it until recently. My trip to Bintan Island saw my inner creativity took place. I made a bodycon Mesh Skirt with Fish Tail with my old maxi mesh. Here is the result:


Top from Motel Rocks | Mesh Skirt from Asos | Maxi Floppy Hat from Shopbop | Chain Necklace from Lovisa | Camelia Sandals from Chanel (see below)









What's your most creative attire?! Share it with us!

Much Love,

Maria V
Writing on behalf of Rêve Atelier

No comments:

Post a Comment