Rêve Atelier

Rêve Atelier

Monday 2 June 2014

Rêvecation x Revetorial : Blue and Orange Love

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. 
Most people just exist" - Oscar Wilde

I just came back from a short weekend getaway in Bintan Island. It was my very first time and I didn't know what to expect of the place. I stayed at a resort run by Banyan Tree called Angsana Resort. To my pleasant surprise, Bintan has one of the most beautiful beach I have ever seen (and I'm comparing it to Bali and even Point Lobos at the state). The beach has a beautiful clear water and a the view truly make me speechless. I will let the photos speak for itself.

On my trip, I brought several attires to match the settings but my favorite is this compilation of Blue x Orange colour. I match my colorful bikini with Blue Floppy Hat and Denim Shorts. I also add a touch of blue accessories with triple tour bracelet from Balenciaga





Lace Top from Supre | Halter Neck Bikini from Rip Curl
Denim Short and Floppy Hat from TopShop |
Kimono Jacket from Zara | Sandals by Salvatore Ferragamo |
Sunnies from RayBan













Much Love,

Maria V
writing on behalf of Reve Atelier™

No comments:

Post a Comment