Rêve Atelier

Rêve Atelier

Sunday 8 June 2014

Flowers n Kisses

In general, I prefer a full-on style with massive skirt and crazy other things. I wrote about how N and I have different takes on style and hence, our designs are a perfect duet of two different takes on our tastes. Yesterday, however, I felt like I wanted something more casual and simple to spend the weekends since I have massive agenda that involves a lot of walks. 

I found a gem in my wardrobe, my floral pants from Nasty Gal that I haven't worn from the first day it was purchased. 

Here are some photos of the look I pulled yesterday.



Top from Urban Outfitters | Kelly Dog from Hermes | Pants from Nasty Gal | Luggage Tote from Celine | Shoes from Charlotte Olympia | Chain Necklace from Juicy Couture











Much Love,

Maria V
writing on behalf of Rêve Atelier™

No comments:

Post a Comment