Rêve Atelier

Rêve Atelier

Monday 26 May 2014

Rêvetorial : Black Chloe x White Blouse x Polkadot Skirt

New York, New York!

That was what my bag practically shouted yesterday. I wasn't so much into Kate Spade until my trip to the U.S.A earlier this year. I was super head over heels when I saw them but didn't know if I had such a funky taste. Until… I found no better match for the clutch than my entire attire yesterday. 

Chloê Crop Top has got to be my favourite piece from our premiere collection, next to Alana Skirt that is. I decided to paired it up with white blouse, a mini flare skirt and ankle boots. Much to my surprise, it was better that I imagined. Do you like it?


Chloé Top from Rêve Atelier | White Blouse from ASOS | Skirt from Forever21|
New York, New York clutch from Kate Spade | Ankle boots from ZARA |
Chain Necklace from Juicy Couture










Much Love,

Maria Vergo
writing on behalf of Rêve Atelier ™








No comments:

Post a Comment